Product Review: Under Armour, Recharge compression suit

With an aging body and high intensity training  I'm looking for all the recovery help I can get.

After wearing the Under Armor Recharge compression suit for a few weeks I've noticed a positive improvement in my recovery. I can get back to a heavy workout quicker with less muscle fatigue.

Although mobility work, stretching and proper nutrition are the biggest key to healthy recovery, this suit is an added tool in my "recovery tool box."

This suit is designed to be worn after workouts.  I wear the suit after training and have slept in it a few times. 

The compression suit is designed to promote the following:

  • Reduce soreness time and return power to your muscles quicker.
  • Reduce swelling and help repair muscle fibers.
  • Decrease post-workout fatigue and re energize you for your next game or workout. 
The fit is very tight but easy to pull on and peel off.  The waist band is a bit tight with limited stretch so there is a need to be careful pulling up over the hips.  Having the flap located in the groin area is great if you decide to sleep in the suit (obvious reasons).

I would recommend this suit for anyone looking to speed up their recovery process and they are looking for something to wear in between workouts.


1 comment:

  1. Testing gives your some guidance and motivation in your training. It also increases your mental strength www.asamilwaukee.org/

    ReplyDelete