Personal fitness programming for June

In May I posted my workout programming which included CrossFit training, golf specific work and golf.  May's programming helped me post some faster CrossFit times, increase mobility and cut a few strokes off my game.

In June my goal is to increase muscle mass and increase strength while maintaining mobility and endurance. 

To keep with the CrossFit philosophy of constantly varied, high intensity functional movements, none of the workout are planned with specifics.  The programming is organized in the following order to balance the activities and goals that I have set out for myself.






JUNE: 2011

DAY
TRAINING
GOLF
Monday


Rowing: short time trials
(250M – 1000M)
Mobility work
Golf specific training

Golf 18 holes

Tuesday

Benchmark
“Girl” WOD

Golf 18 holes

Wednesday
Olympic lifting:
Clean, Snatch, Presses,

Golf 18 holes or
Driving range irons & woods

Thursday
Power lifting:
Bench, Deadlift, Squat

Putting practice

Friday

Hypertrophy training


Chipping practice

Saturday

Rest day
TRX Mobility work

Varied
Sunday

Crossfit.com
WOD

Varied






"Every ceiling, when reached, becomes a floor, upon which one walks as a matter of course and prescriptive right."
Aldous Huxley


No comments:

Post a Comment